Frazer Jones is now representing a consultancy firm based in the heart of central London, we are looking to hire a Global Reward Advisor to join this organisation, to work alongside the Director of Reward and the wider HR team. This role is opened to candidates within the HR space that have a strong understanding of Reward/data analytics. As part of a small Global Reward Team they will also contribute to the distribution of other reward and business critical HR projects.
This is a fast-paced, challenging role that will suit individuals able to work well under pressure and manage competing demands from various stakeholders, whilst maintaining a very high attention to detail.
- Develop a good understanding of the mechanics of the Partner reward mechanisms and processes
- Responsible for performing calculations, production of documentation and communication of the reward to Partners for each Partner reward programmes
- Responsible for the production and distribution of reward letters, including Partner invitation, promotion, changes and leaver letters
- Track company's partner investments and ensure that all related paperwork is completed in a timely manner
- Ensure that all documents and systems are kept up to date in relation to the Partner group, including the Partner organisation chart, intranet list, mailing lists and information system
- Act to look after annual update of the Global Partner Guide
- Provide support to the Global Senior Reward Manager on Executive Committee papers, slides and other documentation in relation to Partner Reward
- Responsible in providing valuable input and support on key reward projects, relaying information to stakeholders.
- Contribute to other reward activities and support reward team on annual reward cycle activities e.g. annual pay review, benefits review etc.
- Intermediate to advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong organisational and administrative skills, with the ability to prioritise and deliver under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, displaying confidence to work with senior management and Partners
- Knowledge of managing complex and changeable administrative processes
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.