Global Payroll & Benefits Specialist £50,000 - £60,000 - City of London
Frazer Jones have been exclusively instructed to recruit a Global Payroll & Benefits Specialist on behalf of a leading and growing name within Financial Services on a permanent basis.
This is a brand-new role within the team and will report into a newly appointed Head of HR Operations.
- Work with a global outsourced payroll provider on processing 12 global Payrolls across EMEA & APAC locations (around 150 people).
- Be responsible for all Payroll & Benefits administration.
- Manage the on boarding and off boarding of all employees.
- Manage Payroll related queries.
- Data and system cleansing (ensuring smooth running of payroll & Benefits)
- Monitor and adjust Payroll controls and guidelines.
- Assist with both internal and external audits.
- Manage ad-hoc payroll projects.
- Strong exposure to UK & International Payroll
- Exposure to benefits administration
- Strong excel skills
- Payroll qualification GPA or CIPP
- Team player
- UK located.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.