Frazer Jones has partnered with an international banking organisation based in the heart of central London. We are searching for a Global Mobility Partner to join this organisation on a permanent basis. This candidate will be responsible for all areas of mobility and immigration. The candidate will look after both inbound and outbound projects assignments and report into the Global Mobility Manager. This position allows candidates to work internationally on multiple countries worldwide whilst being part of the wider HR shared service team.
- Responsible for delivering quality Global Mobility support and advice to the organisation internationally to all mobile employees (including International Assignees, Trainees, Interns, Secondees, Delegates and Home Staff). Act to support the HRBPs and interface with the global mobility vendor.
- Responsible for being the first point of contact for Global Mobility support, including international assignees and home staff members and will be responsible for establishing and preserving strong relationships with internal clients, providing accurate and timely customer service and resolving HR transactions and administration, including complex issues, within agreed service levels. The job holder has ownership and accountability for managing the resolution of customer issues.
- This role will also support the business and HR team in relations to Global Mobility activity for international assignees and home staff. Act to liaise with on ground members in mobility and immigration.
- Manage the Tier 1 process level support to employees/stakeholders across the business on all Global Mobility lifecycle activity including policy advice, case management and resolution of issues.
- Act as the escalation point for complex Global Mobility relation matters from junior members of the Global Mobility Operations Team or wider HR Team.
- Lead and manage Home Staff Payroll, with the support of the Local Payroll team and partner with the Home Staff Payroll vendor. Ensure Home Staff policy is applied correctly.
- Maintains a client centric approach to support effective client outcomes.
- Ensure all Global Mobility services are delivered in accordance with agreed policies and procedures. Manage queries and process actions as defined in the relevant Inter-Department Agreement with each HR Centre of Excellence including but not limited to Benefits, HR Advisory, Learning and Development, Organisational Development and Performance.
- Previous HR knowledge and understanding of working practices and employment legislation
- Board knowledge of processing Home Staff payroll, and have previously worked with payroll professionals
- Process mapping experience of working in a Global Mobility Operations or HR shared service environment, preferably in Financial Services or other regulated sector.
- Good IT knowledge and skills, quantitative / numerical skills
- Level 5 CIPD, or continuous education e.g. Masters in HR/Professional Human Resources/business certification or equivalent industry experience desired
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.