Frazer Jones is currently working with an FMCG business based out in West London. We are looking for a Global Mobility Manager to join a team, this will be a sole role whereby you are to look after the entire mobility function. This business has over 30,000 employees worldwide with an entity of 2000+ across UK and Ireland.
- Act as the first point of contact for international secondments/projects globally.
- Provide support and advice to onsite and offshore businesses for overseas assignments globally.
- Responsible for reviewing and approving UK and EXPAT sponsorships, assisting with new applications, visa checks and renewals where required;
- Producing cost estimates and assignment packages, conducting briefings with relocating employees and providing support and guidance to global HR and the business on all matter relating to the employees;
- Responsible for liaising with 3rd party tax providers, ensuring immigration, social and tax services are compliant to both home/host regulations & group policies
- Strong global mobility and relocation knowledge within a HR capacity.
- Excellent Communication and stakeholder manager skills.
- Strong business acumen skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications kills, the ability to work autonomously.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.