We are partnering with a sensational high-touch Management Consultancy who have created a role for a Global HR Business Partner. Reporting directly in to the CPO, you will manage a client base of circa 150-200 employees and will be responsible for business services functions globally; including supporting the CEO's office and other c-suite.
The organisation is talent driven; they consult in risk affiliated fields and so experience with talent management is essential.
Key responsibilities will include:
- HR business partnering, including UK and global teams
- Talent management; including performance, succession and workforce planning
- Stratetgic and operational HR activity
- Be integral in developing a people focused culture and support on global change initiatives
- It is essential you have worked in a global capacity previously
- At least 2-4 years HR Business Partnering experience, ideally in a matrix environment
- Talent management
- Excellent ability to build relationships and influence senior stakeholders
- Commercial, driven and ambitious
Salary will depend on experience but circa £60-70k
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.