Frazer Jones is now representing a well known management consultancy firm based in the Canary Wharf. We are seeking to speak to Global Compensation Analyst/reward analyst for a 12 month fixed term contract. You are to act as an advisor to the line managers on a job architecture projects, benchmarking and annual review cycles. This position allows growth in a management consultancy firm!
This is a fantastic team to join - made up of reliable, helpful and passionate individuals who as a result, are extremely successful. You will have an exceptional eye for detail, analytic skills, and excellent communication skills to liaise with a variety of level individual. You will also act as an integral part of the team managing job evaluation, benchmarking and compensation structure design, which aid managerial decisions related to compensation programs within the various part of the business.
- Drive compensation modelling and data analytics
- Lead our compensation competitive analysis; review and refresh salary and equity grant ranges in multiple countries and functions
- Support and be a part of pro-activity and creativity in the team to deliver above expected levels of service and to be receptive to change.
- Contribute to assigned key initiatives across the range of areas covered by Global Compensation COE
- Complete market data benchmarking including annual compensation survey submissions
- Support with global compensation and benefits survey planning and submission.
- Partner with Compensation Advisors and HR Partners to review, update and design salary ranges and structures
- Support annual compensation requirements and regular reviews of reporting requirements.
- Must have previous experience working with the professional services space
- Communicate professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times both internally and externally with key stakeholders
- Experience with compensation & analytics systems a plus (eg, Market Pay, Tableau)
- Can work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Has an adaptable, flexible, and reliable approach to work.
- Has excellent attention to detail and is highly organised.
- Proficient reporting and analytics skills
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.