About the Organisation
Our client is a highly regarded international law firm with a strong global foothold within the industry. Their diverse, dynamic outlook on the business, allows their employees to thrive within the company and deliver the best service for their clients.
The client is looking for a German-speaking talent specialist to join their growing Human Resources department and assist in recruiting across business services. This role will predominately be responsible for all recruitment up to but not including partner level across the UK and EMEA.
Within this role, you will oversee a number of responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process across a range of departments, job grades and locations within the UK and EMEA.
- Sourcing of high calibre candidates through headhunting, advertising, and use of their preferred agents
- Consulting and providing guidance and support as a recruitment expert to Hiring Managers
- Working closely with HR Business Partners and On-boarding team throughout the recruitment process
The ideal candidate should have the following skills, experience, and knowledge in order to succeed in this role.
- At least business proficiency in German
- A number of years of recruitment related experience gained from an in-house or agency environment
- Strong direct sourcing experience
- Familiarity with working within a fast-paced environment, working across a variety of departments
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Proficiencies in Microsoft Office (including but not limited to Word, Outlook, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Good organisational skills and ability to work to timeframes efficiently
- Discretion and a good understanding of and adherence to rules and principles of data protection and confidentiality
- Commercial awareness and ability to evaluate people risk
- Ability to create collaborative partnerships with the team, internal and external stakeholders as well as with candidates
- Proven track record of managing and resolving competing priorities
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.