My client, a worldwide law firm is looking for a Future Talent Advisor to join their growing team in London. This person will report to, and work closely with the future talent manager and work with and supervise the future talent, D&I and social impact assistant. They will also work closely with the other members of the HR team and develop relationships with partners and colleagues across the business.
Responsibilities as a Talent Development Advisor:
- Talent recruitment
- Supporting on the recruitment of all our graduate and school leaver future talent opportunities including trainee solicitors, solicitor apprentices, scholars, placement schemes and open days.
- Delivering sessions for open days, insight sessions, skills workshops and placement schemes and participating in law fairs.
- Leading on our media and communications to students.
- Talent development
- Onboarding for future talent includes coordination of financial assistance, facilitating events prior to commencement of employment, building relationships and liaising with our future talent.
- Managing new joiner processes, certificate of sponsorship applications and inductions.
- Providing generalist HR support managing the employee lifecycle of the future talent including straightforward employee relations issues (such as sickness or attendance) and assisting with regular 1:1 catch-ups.
- Policies, knowhow and developing the HR function
- Work closely with the assistant, delegate tasks, provide feedback, and supervise his/her work to ensure that all activities are coordinated appropriately and that client service is delivered in a timely and professional manner.
And much, much more!
Requirements for a Future Talent Advisor:
- 2 years minimum in Future Talent or Recruitment
- Degree educated
- Experience using a HR database/ system
- A keen interest in talent development
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.