Be part of what's next!
I am exclusively partnering with one of the leading global insurer and reinsurer in the market. They employee a team of more than 11,800 peoplw in 27 countries around the world. They are driven by their purpose - to give people the confidence to achieve their ambitions.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a committed and experienced Executive Recruiter at C-Suite level to join and be part of a newly established global team. As the team is in build mode this role will give you opportunity to be part of the establishment of the organisations global executive selection capability. You will manage the selection of our executive population for the International Division (UK, Europe & Asia), as part of our in-house global executive selection team, with colleagues in Australia and the USA.
- Contribute to the successful development of the Group Talent Acquisition strategy by partnering with and representing local business needs and priorities
- Lead the full cycle of leadership-level search engagements from inception of candidate contact to onboarding, including research, engagement strategies, candidate experience, offer negotiations, partnering with HR for successful onboarding, and communicating status to all partners along the way.
- Partner with Senior Leadership to get a clear view of the strategic objectives and talent needs over the short to medium term to scope, build, drive and deliver the division's multi-year executive talent acquisition strategy
- Work closely with Talent Management function and Senior HR Business Partners to ensure we have strong talent and succession pipelines for executive level and critical roles
- Partner with the Head of Talent Acquisition to ensure strategic alignment of hiring across all levels of the organisation
- Deliver Board/Executive Committee member reporting for open roles and talent pipelining activity
- Identify and maintain constant external succession pipeline for all Executive roles with vacancy risk across European Operations region
In order to be considered for this role, you will have:
- Proven experience in an executive recruiting capacity gained with either a reputable search firm or a Inhouse/Corporate Recruiting function
- Excellent stakeholder experience with proven ability to nurture trust-based relationships, coupled with the ability to challenge and provide valuable insights to inform business decisions
- Extensive experience of market mapping activities and preparation of market intelligence reports
- Demonstrated ability to provide direction, lead, manage, motivate, and support a range of senior stakeholders to meet talent goals
- Blend of flexibility, adaptability and creativity with innovation mindset
- Coach and encourage employees towards continuously improving performance
- Partner and collaborate with internal and external customers and stakeholders across multiple levels
- A natural networker who is highly personable and with an extensive network of talent, ideally across Europe
- Excellent problem solving, decision making, and project management skills combined with high attention to detail and negotiation skills
- Understanding of the various functional and industry talent segments - especially across Financial services
- A high degree of integrity and respect for confidentiality
If this has given you taster to learn more, please apply to the ad via our website for our consideration.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.