Frazer Jones is partnering with an outstanding real estate firm to find an Early Careers Recruitment Advisor on a permanent basis for their London office. As market-leaders, the firm strives to deliver innovative solutions whilst maintaining and promoting an ethical and inclusive environment both internally and externally.
In this exciting position, you will play an integral role in attracting and recruiting early talent, organising and attending various events, working in a fast-paced professional environment. Sitting within the wider L&D team, you will play a strategic role in planning the recruitment cycle as well as the onboarding process. This is a fantastic opportunity to have a front-facing position, getting involved in early careers branding and attraction, career events and being the 1st POC for relevant queries. With excellent development potential in a supportive and forward-thinking environment, this is an outstanding opportunity to build upon your professional competencies whilst gaining personal growth as well.
- Talent attraction including early careers branding
- Organise and attend events with partner organisations including universities and colleges, maintaining key relationships
- Strategic role in planning the early careers recruitment cycle
- Early careers recruitment responsibilities including resourcing and holding interviews
- Assessment day organisation
- Onboarding and induction responsibilities with ad hoc support on early careers development
- Proven experience in Early Careers Recruitment (professional services preferred)
- People-orientated with a passion for early careers recruitment
- Proactive, determined and forward-thinking
- Meticulous with a proven ability to collaborate with others
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.