Frazer Jones is partnering with an outstanding investment firm to find an Early Careers Coordinator on a permanent basis for their London office. This renowned firm puts clients at the heart of what they do, as they strive to provide excellent strategic and financial support.
In this exciting role, you will collaborate with the HR Business Partnering team, acting as the main point of contact for the firm's early career programmes. You will play an integral role, handling the graduate, apprentice, internship and returner programmes for their entire cycles, whilst also strategising and innovating in order to improve related processes.
From Diversity Outreach schemes, to attending and speaking at university events, this is a wide-ranging role which will allow you to develop your professional and personal skills, whilst being supported by the wider team at each step of the way.
- Manage early careers programmes (entire cycle)
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and senior management teams to deliver training and promote the D&I agenda
- Review and update the recruitment and onboarding process
- Point of contact for new joiners
- Run Insight weeks and university/career events
- Pastoral care support
- Proven HR experience (Financial Services preferred)
- Excellent professional and communication skills
- Great people skills with the ability to work as a team
- Meticulous, motivated and proactive
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.