Diversity & Inclusion Coordinator
Frazer Jones is partnering with a globally renowned law firm in their search for a Diversity & Inclusion Advisor on a permanent basis for their London office. With an extensive international reach, the firm strives to maintain and develop their people-focused work environment in which innovation and collaboration are integral. The firm is extremely meritocratic and are looking for someone to bring ideas to the table and shape this role for themselves.
With a growing team dedicated to Diversity & Inclusion, the firm believe strongly in maintaining an inclusive working environment. This role as D&I Adviser will provide you with excellent exposure to the function as you take ownership of various projects in the annual calendar. You will be supported by a coordinator and will report into the D&I Managers for the firm. From volunteering programmes, to setting up committees and panel events within the firm, this exciting opportunity is perfect for someone with experience collaborating on D&I projects who is looking to take more of a leading role in a growing function.
- Supporting the D&I Manager and delivering on the firm's D&I strategy in the UK and globally
- Managing the social mobility programme, partnering with external bodies and organisations
- Assisting the Analytics team and use Diversity data to help combat D&I challenges throughout the firm, identifying causes and potential solutions.
- Maintaining up-to-date on global Diversity issues and trends and bringing these to light when appropriate
- Representing the firm at external networking events and forums
- Collaborating with key stakeholders from the Early Careers, HR and Marketing teams across the firm
- Supporting internal employee networks, engaging with Diversity issues and ensuring alignment to the firm's D&I strategy.
- Prior experience working on D&I projects and initiatives is essential
- Passion for D&I and Well-being
- Ideally experience within a Law firm, in an HR, L&D or Recruitment role with exposure to D&I
- Excellent professionalism, adaptability and determination to see projects through
- Meticulous, communicative and proactive
- Strategically-minded with a can-do attitude, with a hands-on approach
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, able to engage with multiple audiences and stakeholders of all levels
This role offers hybrid working, 2 days per week in the office and 3 from home.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.