Our client is a Dutch multinational company, headquarters in Amsterdam.
For our client we may search for a Director Talent Management and Diversity & Inclusion.
In this key role you will be responsible for development and implementation of the global talent management and diversity and inclusion strategy and initiatives based on company and business priorities. You will challenge and influence key stakeholders to release and deploy key talents across the organization. You will steer and guide Regional Center of Expertise for Talent & Development to ensure local and regional delivery of talent management and diversity and inclusion agenda across the company.
Function related activities/key responsibilities
- You understand the talent management and diversity and inclusion needs of the business units and functions and act as expert consultant to Business and HR leaders on talent management and diversity & inclusion;
- You steer and provide guidance on creation of talent management and diversity & inclusion plans for business units and functions;
- You remove barriers and drive cross-functional and cross-company key talent mobility;
- You build and monitor strong talent bench for key roles in the organization;
- You understand needs and career aspirations of key talents within organization;
- You facilitate talent forums, succession planning and other talent management practices with the respective Leadership Teams;
- You increase talent management and diversity & inclusion capabilities and expertise within business units and functions;
- You design global talent management and diversity and inclusion processes, guidelines and tools to integrate into people management practices;
- You evaluate effectiveness of talent management and diversity and inclusion processes and tools and ensure external benchmarking;
- You research externally current and future talent management and diversity and inclusion trends;
- You drive a measurable increase in cross business unit / cross function moves and internal fill rate of vacancies;
- You monitor and drive strategic HR KPIs around talent management and diversity and inclusion.
- You have Master degree ideally in Psychology, Management, Business Administration;
- Your previous work experience is minimum of 10 years, of which minimum of 5 years in Talent Management (in Heading a Talent Management position)
- You have deep and expert knowledge of talent management and diversity and inclusion concepts, methodology and industry trends and proven experience in delivering best practices;
- Enjoys being pragmatic;
- You have ability to work independently and facilitate effective working relationships with senior level executives;
- You have experience and ability to anticipate and manage change and recommend pragmatic solutions aligned with business and HR strategy;
- Your experience is based on working previously in a multinational matrix structured complex environment;
- Your key focus is international orientation with cultural and D&I awareness;
- You have extensive experience in building, managing and engaging talent pipelines;
- Your ability to drive continuous improvement of the processes, policies and standards contributes to moving to the next level of a world class talent management process;
- High degree of perseverance in driving results and passion for excellence belong to your strengths;
- Your advanced people management skills to drive team performance through coaching and continuous feedback help to build high performing team;
- You add value through your project management and planning skills and with your experience in embedding new programs in the organization;
- You have analytical capability, assessment capability and significant coaching experience/certification;
- You have excellent verbal and written English language & presentation skills.
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.