Frazer Jones is partnering with a globally renowned law firm to find a Diversity & Inclusion Coordinator on a permanent basis for their London office. With an extensive international reach, the firm strives to maintain and develop their people-focused work environment in which innovation and collaboration are integral.
With a growing team dedicated to Diversity & Inclusion, the firm believe strongly in maintaining an inclusive working environment. This role as Diversity & Inclusion Coordinator will provide you with excellent exposure to the function as you play a key role in supporting the wider team. From coordinating volunteering programmes, to communicating D&I initiatives within the firm, this exciting opportunity will push you to collaborate with others in order to promote and facilitate a diverse work environment, raising awareness and providing support.
- Coordinate volunteering programs to facilitate social mobility
- First POC for queries regarding D&I activities and involvement from colleagues
- Collaborate with others to communicate internal initiatives and raise awareness
- Update related content (external website and intranet)
- Assist in collecting, analysing and reporting on relevant data
- Administrative support for the D&I team
- Passion for D&I and Well-being
- Excellent professional skills, with an ability to handle multiple given tasks
- Meticulous, communicative and proactive
- Degree-level qualification (preferred)
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.