Our client is looking for a Culture Offer which is a new opportunity to drive a coordinated Culture strategy across the organization by embedding their purpose, values and behaviors throughout their global organization.
As the organization shifts from a predominately office based working model to a balanced working plan this role this role will enable colleagues to feel connected to the company culture and values while embracing the new blended working approach.
The overall mission of this role is to work with their People Team and Internal Communications team to lead the effort in advancing a sustainable open culture throughout the colleague life cycle that has giving and receiving feedback as part of its DNA. The role will be responsible for the formulation and sponsorship of culture champions across the business, to support the embedding of the company's values, turning insights from colleague data into action and tracking measurable performance outcomes and really bringing to life what it means to work in this organization. The expected result and desired outcome is a fun and lively culture, where colleagues are continuously engaged.
Reporting to the Global HR Director this role aligns many of their strategies and policies to provide a central view of their Culture and Values strategy - recognizable to internal and external audiences.
· Define and articulate their culture, providing expert facilitation across the business to educate and embed the culture globally. Ensure colleagues are at the heart of the culture definition and implementation journey, and that engagement and colleague ownership of the culture is high.
· Design, lead, and implement culture engagement strategies that integrate the organization's core values and mission, primary focus and priorities, roles and accountabilities with the business strategy
· Align organizational culture, strategy and performance; ensuring behaviors are aligned with the company strategy/structure
· Work in conjunction with the HR Analyst to explore data that leads to new People strategies and ideas
· Outline leadership behaviors and competencies that support the company culture and create a process of accountability across senior leaders.
· Partner closely with each Pastoral lead across the globe and office culture partner to ensure that country specific cultural events are reflected into the overall fabric their organizational culture.
· Partner closely with the People Team and Pastoral leads to drive the cultural shifts needed to achieve top company priorities; aligning their culture to all of their processes of within People Team such as recruitment, performance management, reward, onboarding and training
· Work across the People team and Communications to revitalize the employee experience for blended working practices (both remotely and at offices) bringing back serendipitous encounters to ensure work is creative and enjoyable.
· Manage budgets for culture program implementation and ensure effective management of resources assigned to the culture goal
· Assess and evaluate the effectiveness of assigned programs as well as organizational needs and makes recommendations for revisions and improvement to the programs, initiatives, and strategies as required.
· Support external employer branding via social media posts and the careers website, shining a light on their culture for potential colleagues and making them a destination employer
· Manage the Events Specialist, whose role will be pivotal in advancing their agenda on community engagement, social impact, employee recognition, wellbeing, diversity and who will take the lead on social activity planning
· Incorporate attributes of a strong culture into all that they do (respect/fairness, trust, integrity, change/adaptability, results orientation, teamwork, engagement, responsibility, learning opportunities)
· Performs other duties as assigned to support the full HR team and global HRD
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
· Highly skilled at evaluating, developing, and implementing Culture strategies and programs that bring alignment throughout the organization.
· Proven ability to be creative and generate ideas that bring fun to life in a global organization.
· Enjoy leading and collaborating with management to shape, strong, inclusive and respectful organizational culture that models the core values.
· Passion for People, Culture Transformation that deliver results.
· Self-motivated and self-directed and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
· Experience designing and implementing employee programs and able to track the results of them.
· A People focused background would be helpful in executing this role.
· An interest in organizational culture and values with a sensitivity & understanding towards local cultural norms that exist across a global organization.
· A 'roll your sleeves up attitude', utilizing experience to strategically input across various areas of culture work already in motion, with particular focus on reward and performance.
· Engaging communication style with high attention to detail across all written communication mediums.
· Experience in a global multinational organization is essential to execute strategy via an often matrix environment.
· Able to manage complexity, ambiguity and change.
· A positive approach to lifelong learning, pushing themselves to adapt and grow.
· A proactive attitude, with excellent judgment and problem-solving skills.
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.