We are starting 2022 very well with a new and exciting role at our international legal firm client. They are looking for a driven and passionate individual who would like to develop themselves within the Culture and Change team as the Culture and Change Project Coordinator. This is a great opportunity for someone who loves to work with people and make sure that they have the best experience within the company.
The Culture and Change Project Coordinator will be part of the HR team and collaborate with other teams as well. This will be a very hands-on role and you will get involved within meetings with stakeholders, network events and more. They are looking for someone who is eager and not afraid to have certain responsibilities from the start.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Coordinate different Culture and Change projects.
- Gather data, notes and material relating to projects and engagement activities.
- Manage the diary for internal and external appointments, including booking rooms and setting up video call facilities.
- Day-to-day administration, including logistics for meetings and events such as technical support.
- Be the first point of contact and answer queries from the global stakeholders.
This kind of role doesn't come online very often and certainly at this level and that is why working for this client is fantastic. They care for their people and understand you have to give everyone an opportunity, who junior or senior someone might be. Did you just graduate or do you have HR/L&D/TA experience and would you like to develop yourself on the Culture and Change side of HR? Do you have strong communication skills and able to work under pressure? This might be your next dream role.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.