Our client is seeking a new compensation professional to join their Human Resources team. This individual will be responsible for supporting the compensation program for assigned business unit(s) globally including compensation design in partnership with senior members of compensation team and HRBPs, modeling and analysis, benchmarking analysis, reporting / forecasting. This individual will play a critical role in the firm's compensation review cycles including market analysis, modelling and report generation.
Additional day-to-day global compensation management responsibilities will include:
- Compensation systems management - ensuring a high level of data integrity pertaining to employee compensation information
- Design meaningful reports and summaries for use by all levels within the organization
- Preparation and distribution of monthly, quarterly, annual and ad hoc reports
- Support senior compensation team and liaise with HRBPs, managers and employees throughout the organization
- Offer letter package analysis and preparation
- Management of firm policies and employee participation in long-term incentive vehicles
- Very strong analytical, presentation and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to manipulate, manage and formulate data in Excel (Vlookup, Indexing, Sumproduct, Pivot Tables, Graphs/Charts)
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once and handle confidential information with discretion
- Proactive approach to daily work and projects
- Highly proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel and PowerPoint)
- High energy, motivated self-starter
- Strong team player
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3-6 years of previous experience in an analytical Compensation or Finance role, preferably in the financial services industry.
- Solid understanding of financial concepts is strongly desired, MBA and/or CFA a plus
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply and reference ID# DHPR/200741. If you're already acquainted with our firm and working with one of our recruiting consultants, please contact that individual directly to discuss this opportunity referencing job # DHPR/200741. Otherwise, we look forward to receiving your application. Please note that our client will not provide visa sponsorship nor relocation for this role.
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.