Frazer Jones is currently working with an medium size insurance business based in the heart of central London. We are now looking to speak to Compensation and Benefits specialist to work in a fast paced and exciting environment. The role will be looking at benefits, liaising with new suppliers, existing suppliers and improving the employee benefit processes for individuals and stakeholders in the business. The compensation side will involve working on salary benchmarking, data analytics, bonus reviews and areas around pensions analytics.
- Review and monitor company's benefits packages, working with external providers and liaising with senior members in the business to maintain company's benefits strategy plan
- Working on well-being plans in conjunction with CPO/Head of HR.
- Responsible for salary benchmarking, Job levelling and architecture
- Overseeing and reviewing payroll and pensions scheme fitting to team members in the business
- Responsible for producing papers and reports for renumeration reviews as required and requested.
- Review of HR data analytics, areas of MI, this includes financial modelling of gender pay gap reports and any compensation and benefits trends.
- University degree educated/equivalent
- Strong understand of Reward, compensation and benefits
- Experience working with external providers
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.