Frazer Jones are delighted to be working with a World famous entertainment business who are looking to hire an Interim Compensation Analyst for a unique role supporting their International populations for a period of 12 months.
The role will report in to the Compensation and Benefits Manager and will sit in the wider compensation and benefits team. You will assist on supporting bonus rounds, including delivering annual global merit and bonus review cycle and global compensation budgets.
- Assist on performing benchmarking analysis of International job architecture
- Lead of global monthly accrual reconciliations with assistance from Compensation & Benefits Manager.
- Assist on International territories with their salary survey submissions.
- Responsible for global annual merit and bonus review cycles
- Assist in job leveling projects for International regions
- Work closely with UK HR team, submitting data to external salary surveys.
As a result, they are looking to meet experienced reward analysts who have advanced Excel Skills (Vlookups, Pivot tables, Macros) together with excellent organisational skills, good time management and ability to prioritise tasks is key, as is a focussed, detailed approach. As mentioned this is an amazing opportunity to join one of the biggest brands in the entertainment/arts industry who enjoy global success across TV, film and digital platforms. Whilst based in London, this role will offer home working for the rest of 2021 and will then move into a hybrid working model offering 3 - 4 days home working per week. Please contact Peter Francis at Frazer Jones for more information.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.