I have partnered with an iconic global luxury fashion house, synonymous with cutting edge style.
I am currently recruiting for a Business Training Manager - Northern Europe.
This role will act as the first point of contact for the individual business owners for all training activities cross channels.
My client is looking for a collaborative and data driven Training Manager who is able develop learning solutions, monitor/measure success whilst coaching and empowering the Store Trainers.
The ideal candidate will be a Change Management Leader of all Business Training Progress projects.
- Collect, maintain, and share project timelines and content delivery dates
- Ensure training content and delivery is meeting communicated expectations
- Train the trainers to management team
- People management trainings
- Manage the relationships between the business owners (Store managers, Retail Area Manager) and the Training team
- Work with the business owners and HR to assess training needs and to define training priorities
- Consistently and effectively communicate the training impact and ROTI (Return on Training
- Investment) to the business owners
- Monthly review with business owners to ensure priorities and needs are being met
- Measure the ROTI for assigned area
- Monitor the Training KPIs according to the global framework (NPS, Retention, Behaviours, ROTI)
- Monitor & Analyse Business KPIs in order to identify learning solutions to impact sales
- Collaborate with Retail Leaders, Global Retail Academy and Store Trainers to create effective
- deployment plans
- Facilitate learning and coaching sessions in store, classroom, and special events (up to 50% of time)
- Min. 7 years in the Retail Industry (ideally including Retail shop floor background)
- Previous experience in training departments and/or in roles where training and developing others was part of the job mission
- Project Management
- Familiar working with Business stakeholders at all levels of an organisation
- Strong Retail Business Orientation
- Knowledge of adult learning techniques Proven experience of presentation and people development
- Experience in Digital Learning
- Good analytics approach
- International experience and Strong cultural sensitivity
- Fluency in English; knowledge of other languages is appreciated.
- Well spoken, agile approach, can do attitude and high teamwork skills
If your skills and experience are aligned with the above and the sound of this role excites you, please apply now or send your CV to me directly - email@example.com
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.