Frazer Jones has partnered with a private equity firm based in the heart of central London. We are searching for an Associate People Analyst to join this organisation on a permanent basis. This role will look at HR advisors with strong analytical skills to join. This is a newly defined and exciting role which reflects the evolving nature of this business. The role will report into the Director of Management Operations and working closely with the Head of Human Resources and Talent Management, the people analyst will deliver impact by leading the internal people survey design, running the survey operations and transforming data and analysis into insights and recommendations to inform the strategic direction of the firm's people agenda and business strategy.
- Act to partner with firm's people functions (HR and Management Operations) to implement new and support ongoing operational analytics efforts (e.g., leadership feedback, end of deal feedback for debriefs, annual employee engagement survey, team pulse checks etc.)
- Assist to help identify and frame key people and business needs and design appropriate surveys, whilst Implementing and operating surveys using firm's surveying tools
- Design and maintain dashboards for visualizing data and support teams to use these dashboards
- Communicate insights and implications to key stakeholders
- Manage relationship and work closely with external survey tool providers
- Act as a point of contact and subject matter expert for ad hoc people data and analytics requests
- Help shape and execute an exciting internal engagement and communications plan that supports and reinforces the firm's People agenda and business strategy
- Strong knowledge of data and Excel skills when executing data plans.
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills (including ability to use tools that support data analysis such as pivot tables, v-look-ups, creating basic formulae), with proficiency in other Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word)
- Previous experience and working knowledge of implementing and running surveys a plus (particularly Qualtrics and Peakon)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritize multiple asks with high attention to detail, strong sense of ownership and follow-through skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, poise and professional capacity to interact and work collaboratively with employees across all levels
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.