Delighted to be working with a sizable Asset Management firm with global operations and solid footprint in Asia Pacific. Currently they are looking for an Assistant Office Manager to support their daily office operation, facility maintenance and other administration work. You will also be having a priority in supporting business team in sales & marketing events on a quarterly basis.
- Reported into Head of Office, you will work as an individual contributor in the team
- Provide full range of administrative support including office renovation, procurement, facilities management and equipment maintenance, etc
- Coordinate with offices' property management teams on leasing contracts and other office issues
- Maintain filing system and confidential information
- Closely liaise and coordinate with internal and external parties to ensure smooth business operations
Support reception, answer incoming calls and back up other teams on ad-hoc assignments
Continuously build trustable and positive relationships with external vendors and internal staffs
- Assist in ad-hoc duties as assigned
The Successful Applicants
- Diploma holder or above
- Minimum 8-10 years of relevant experience preferrably gained in financial institutions
- Candidates outside of the industry will also be considered only if they possess excellent working attitude and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command in spoken and written Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Proficient PC Knowledge in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Being to work independently and could demonstrate the ability in identifying issues and recommending solutions
- Able to multi-task, prioritse work load and work in a fast paced environment
The company is offering an exciting career opportunity. If you are also looking for a people-oriented and interactive working environment, this is definitely an opportunity that you cannot miss!
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.