About The Organisation
Frazer Jones are partnering with a leading listed International Hedge Fund in their search for a HR Business Partner to join their team in Sydney or Hong Kong. For Sydney, the role is based in the CBD with hybrid/flexible working. The business is entrepreneurial and uses advanced technology supporting their high performing investment teams.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of HR for the region, this is a true generalist role working on everything from recruitment and performance management to coaching managers. Covering Sydney, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Tokyo is a broad role covering the full employee lifecycle. Further responsibilities will also include:
- Provide specialist advice to managers on policies, programs and practices.
- Working closely with managers to innovate and think differently on resolving people issues
- Provide advice and guidance on critical people priorities
- Undertake and manage the recruitment processes and onboarding
- Be first point of contact for all people related queries for employees
- Lead DE&I programs in the regions
- Ensure compliance and local legal requirements regarding employment in each country are met
- Coordinating with the payroll team on changes and reconciliations
- Manage the recruitment and onboarding process end to end including contracts, background checks etc
- Working closely with the wider HR team on the delivery of the employee engagement survey for the region.
We are looking for a seasoned HR Generalist with hands-on experience advising and coaching the business. You will need to have sound employment law knowledge ideally in a regulated environment. This role suits someone very comfortable in an environment where you need to roll your sleeves up (sometimes picking up a little more than HR and being the go to person for the office). A Degree or relevant qualification will be highly beneficial.
This role is paying c$160,000 + Super + Bonus. Please click to apply using a Word CV/resume where possible. The consultant is Angela Franks with job reference: PR/210547
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.