Our client, an internationally operating high-tech company, is currently looking for an experienced
Manager Compensation & Benefits EMEA (m/f/d)
to be based in the Düsseldorf region.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Maintain and further develop the EMEA job and grading structure and consult HR Business Partners and Executives on job values and benchmark strategy
- Monitor and researching Compensation & Benefits trends and evolving the EMEA Compensation & Benefits structure in line with the market
- Ensure alignment and delivery of global compensation strategy and projects
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders across the business to deliver reward and Compensation & Benefits offerings
- Highlight and monitor key Compensation & Benefits country specific trends, advising upon ways to augment/improve upon these factors
- Oversee the annual pay review and benefits scheme, providing expert advice and guidance on legislation compliance
- Degree in human resources, finance or business administration
- Proven working experience as a compensation and benefit specialist (including company pension schemes and ideally Sales Incentives)
- Working knowledge of job evaluation and analysis systems
- Number oriented and strong analytical skills
- Business fluency in German and English are a must
For further information, please feel free to get in touch with me.
T: +49 211 2479 1133
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.