€40000 - €50000 per annum
9 months ago
Our client is an international software-as-a-Service platform provider with presence in Europe, US and Asia. In order to support their significant growth and to improve the business's performance, they are looking for a full-time
HR Administrator (m/f/d)
to join their rapidly expanding human resources team in Munich.
You will be responsible for all administration-related topics within the international team while working closely with the finance team.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Own all administration-related topics and processes along the employee lifecycle
- Contact person for all HR administrative-related requests from employees
- Support the HR team with HR projects and organisational topics
- Responsible for managing data and documentation accuracy at all times in their HR systems and personnel files
- Work closely with the finance team and other internal stakeholders when it comes to reporting and controlling tasks
- Responsible for global payroll preparation and coordination with payroll agencies
- First professional experience as HR Administrator or similar role
- You define yourself as a young professional with a can-do attitude who is willing to bring new ideas and tools to improve performance
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of German labour law and regulations
- You have previous experience in working in an international and fast paced environment
- Ideally a first experience working with people analytics and project management
- Fluency in both German and English mandatory, any additional languages is a plus
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.